You may have heard before that our inner world creates the outer world in terms of self reflection and manifestation. Or the Alchemical statement, “As Above, so below”. It's as simple as it sounds. The same concept is present all around us in nature, the roots are the foundation of the tree. You must heal and work towards nourishing the roots in order to blossom. It is essential to respect and constantly work to raise your vibration in order to match the frequency of which you desire. What blossoms do you want to see in your life? What picture do you want to create for yourself? If you could have it ANY way - how would it be? Get clear on that. And make sure to be specific.
In other words, our vibration, or the pattern of our thoughts, attitudes, and actions, is what creates our reality. Just like the vibration of the ocean or sound waves.
Unlike what past scientific theories have assumed, the space around us is not empty. It is full of a living essence, which is like a conduit that carries our mental frequencies out into the field of possibility. Everything is conscious - your surroundings are responding to your vibration at all times. They are shifting and taking shape all around you. Are you starting to realize how powerful you are?
Your life is a mirror. Projecting and reflecting what you show it. Your mind is the driver and your life is the car. Where are you going?
Another false assumption from the past is that our external circumstances just happen by chance. They don’t. We create them. We have the power to manifest. WE ARE CREATORS!
So, if you want to change what you experience in life, then you must change your vibration. There are countless ways to do this, and you will start to realize your own most effective ways, but here are a few that have worked and continue to work for me!!
1. Become conscious of your thoughts. Everything you think, say, or feel becomes your reality. Pay attention to what’s going on in your mind and take action to turn things around when necessary. For example, the next time a negative thought pops into your head, take the time to acknowledge it, ask yourself if the idea is true or if it is beneficial to you or others, and then say, “Thank you for sharing that! Moving along now :)"
Turn it around for the positive. It takes 17 seconds of a new thought pattern to actually shift your vibration. For instance when you lean to the left on our surfboard or skis, you will go left - but it takes a moment and some weight distribution. When you turn the wheel to the right, you will go right. Where do you want to drive your life/reality?
2. Surround yourself with flowers and nature: FLOWERS are bits of heaven that have dropped down upon the earth. I am so moved by their presence, wonder and mystery. I am convinced I used to be a fairy and lived in a magical garden.
Of all of the flowers, roses have the highest vibration. Roses remind us that we constantly are being reborn, blooming, and regenerating. They remind us of the mystery and beauty and constant unfolding of life. They have served to be a major muse in my life ( I have always been so obsessed and intoxicated by their beauty and mystery) in they way that they are so beautiful, delicate, and vulnerable yet so strong in their own way with their strong stalks and sharp thorns. They can grow in the cracks of concrete. They remind me that I too am allowed to be soft and powerful… and un-fuckable with.
ALSO - Spray rose water around your aura. I try and do this every day. It removes any entangled negativity hanging around your crown.
3. Read a high vibe book. Or listen to a high vibe YouTube video. Over the last 4 years, I have listened to inspiring content almost every day on YouTube Red. It has changed my life exponentially. When you’re busy trying to better yourself and those around you, reality tv is just not in the cards. I hear people say, “I watch it just to pass the time”. What time? Time is an illusion.
There is only now and you are creating the next moment with the one you are currently in.
You're better off taking a bath, or cuddling yourself or your lover, getting a massage, creating art.... At least then you're actually investing in your SELF and not some drama of another person. (Fake drama by the way. Yes, all of those shows have directors on them. Yes, they all work on a loose script.
As far as books, there are so many. YouTube channels - anything by Abraham Hicks, Wayne Dyer, Tony Robbins, or any other topic of someone/something you are interested in that doesn’t involve any type of drama or violence. Something inspiring. Beauty, wisdom, nature. Whoever or whatever speaks to you. There are channels like “Higher Self”, etc etc. YouTube Red has the AI which helps you find more content based on what you are watching, so it literally becomes a SEA of beautiful and inspiring information. You can get lost in a world of positivity and light, if that is what you choose to immerse yourself in - the choice is yours.
4. Visualize and meditate. Too often we rush through our days with a scattered brain leaving us in a state of chaos and anxiety. Visualization and meditation not only put you in a peaceful state of mind, but they also help attract what you want in life. Just 10 – 15 minutes a day can do wonders for your vibration and alter the course of your life. Visualize that which you want, or a dream like scenario. Sometimes I imagine myself floating in outer space while listening to binaural beats (you can find so many on youtube - 432 Hz) or to classical music which is extremely good for your vibration. Pure magic. Also, Bob Marley… You literally CANNOT be in a bad mood and listen to Bob. I have tried LOL!
5. Find something beautiful and appreciate it. Beauty is all around us, yet so often we walk around with blinders on. Stop rushing for a moment and take the time to look around or stand in the sun and appreciate its warmth. Look at nature closely. Find beauty in the people around you. Whether its their smile, their laughter, or their entire essence. There is so much magic to be appreciated.
6. Repeat affirmations. Say things that inspire you 100 times a day. They can be simple statements like I am happy, I am prosperous, or I am unafraid of change. You may not believe it yet, but with practice, you will. Tell yourself, You are strong, beautiful, graceful, wise, abundant, strong, healthy, and appreciated. Look in the mirror and say them for a magnified effect. Do it!!
7. Set a positive intention before going to bed. Just before you go to sleep at night, set an intention to enjoy the next day. Use your keen imagination and engage the senses - visualize things happening from the time you get up until you go to bed. You’ll be blown away at the impact this has on your outlook and experiences. You’ve probably heard me say it before and I'll say it again: You create your own reality. You are living in your own simulation. Create your days by setting your subconscious mind to focus on the things that you desire, and only those which you desire.
1. Write down ten things you are grateful for. This is such a beautiful exercise. Making a gratitude list shifts your vibration from focusing on what you don’t have to what is already abundant in your life. And that sends out a message that you want more to be grateful for.
2. Send love to three people who are bothering you. I do this after I complete my gratitude list each morning. It may not be easy to do at first, but I promise it will lift your spirits and make you feel more free every time you do it. Forgiveness heals…most importantly yourself.
3. Be kind to others. Giving to someone else (without expecting anything in return) shifts your thinking from “I don’t have enough” or “Woe is me,” to “I have more than enough to give to others.” Abundance is a high vibration. Encourage others and compliment them. Be that glimmer of hope and magic they have been missing.
4. Laugh. There is nothing like a good laugh to improve your mood and raise your energetic state. Osho once said, “Life as such has to be taken as cosmic joke – and then suddenly you relax because there is nothing to be tense about. And in that very relaxation something starts changing in you.”
Lightheartedness is the best way to approach almost all dilemmas in your life. When you are in a fight or an argument with someone, try to administer a little bit of humor to the situation. It can change the whole energy field of the room. If you are in a negative circle of thinking, refer back to something that made you laugh in the past. It’s never worth it to not be at peace.
5. Listen to music you love. The music shifts your frequency by making you happyyyyy. Hence my fave Bob, “Don’t worry, be happy”. This is my go to!
6. Say something nice to a stranger. Your words matter. Using them to uplift others puts you in a high vibration. Your vibration suffers and you attract more suffering for yourself when you gossip or speak poorly of others.
1. Walk in nature. Our bodies need natural light and natural air. Nature gives us harmonic frequencies that work with our personal frequencies. The natural sounds of birds singing and wind moving through the trees help us reduce stress, which in turn elevates our vibrational frequency.
If you don’t want to walk, find yourself a patch of earth, kick your shoes off to reconnect with Mother Earth. She will work her magic, leaving you reenergized and grounded.
2. De-clutter your space. A disorganized, untidy, clutter-filled work and living space is both a symptom and a source of stress. Clean up the mess and you’ll ramp up your vibration. If it doesn't spark immediate happiness, get rid of it and make space for what's to come.
3. Bring in fresh flowers. Live flowers and plants in your home instantly improve your mood, and can help you feel less worried and anxious. They provide beauty and are natural air purifiers.
4. Cover yourself in high vibe crystals or gemstones. Diamonds amplify your energy, so if you are in a high vibe state, they will retract and reflect the light all around you. So make sure when you are wearing them you are careful with your state. Allow your diamonds to remind you that YOU TOO ARE A BRIGHT DIAMOND, full of light, beauty, and strength - if you choose to be.
Moonstones are fantastic for raising the vibe, soothing your spirit, and alleviating anxiety. Green emeralds are wonderful for purifying the heart and mind, and attracting abundance. There are benefits to all gemstones. Find the ones that resonate with you during the different phases in your life and watch your life change! Cover yourself in jewelry that contains magic and positivity, such as our You are My Sunshine Necklaces which remind you of your light - and 11 numerology which encourages you to Remember who you are - you are love and light.
1. Be conscious of the foods you eat. You’ve heard the saying, “You are what you eat.” If you want to raise your vibration, eat foods with high frequencies (such as fruits and vegetables). Start paying attention to how certain foods make your body feel.
2. Drink water. Always drink plenty of water to assist your body in flushing out toxicity day to day. Toxicity has a marked impact on our vibration so we must do what we can to reduce its impact within and around us. Lemon water or rose water is especially good for the vibration of your cells.
3. Get your blood pumping. The more you move, the higher your vibration goes. So get active. Dance, squat, twerk, move your body!
4. Do yoga or a similar practice that aims to shift your mental vibration.
5. Jump up and down. Research shows that the simple action of jumping excites the cells in the body and makes them healthier. This is also a mild form of lymphatic drainage! It will shake up toxins to be expelled and wake up the healthy ones~
6. Take a shower or bath to wash off the stress and elevate your vibration. Add epsom salts to draw out low vibrations. Add bubbles (natural products only - chemicals will lower your body’s vibration) and/or add flower petals when your flowers start losing their petals!
The Law of Vibration is very real. Your energy frequency and vibration directly relates to both your thoughts and your surroundings. So if something resonates at a stronger energetic frequency than you do, that level of frequency pulls you in like a whirlpool.
The Universe (your University) is completely NEUTRAL. It has no feeling about you and what it wants for you. It literally allows you - with your free will - to create whatever you want. Which could be a heaven or a hell, depending on where you are shifting your vibration. Create heaven on Earth. Raise your vibration. Do not let anyone or anything shake your vibration, and if you do - raise it back up by trying some of the exercises on the list above.
Be aware of what’s going on inside and around you. Surround yourself with what you want in life, fill your mind with positivity and purpose, send love to all those around you, and live every day with good intentions. Love fully and judge no one; you have no idea what it means to be someone else or what another person is going through or has been through in life. Love people as they are, and leave them better than you found them. Forgive easily. Only surround yourself with positive people and positive environments. Send love in all situations, even when it means walking away from something that doesn’t resonate with a high frequency.
Your entire life is about to change... so get ready!!!!! RAISE YOUR VIBE AND I'LL SEE YOU UP THERE!
To Lifting Higher,
The Diamond Mind
Comments will be approved before showing up.